The first ever WordCamp Varna will take place on September 2nd, 2017 in the University of Economics, Varna. To make this WordCamp as interesting and exciting as possible, we need some well-prepared speakers. If you have a good WordPress story to tell, work on a successful project, or you have a unique experience that you’d like to share with the community, you’re more than welcome to join us!
We’re looking for talks in areas like:
- WordPress development – core, plugins, themes
- Community participation – translations, meet ups, open source work, etc.
- WordPress business and entrepreneurship
- Working with clients
- Design, UI, UX
- Content creation and management
- Marketing, optimization, email campaigns
- Anything else you feel could be suitable for a WordCamp
These are example areas and you’re welcome to apply with any story you feel would be interesting for our audience.
The talks will be 30 minutes with additional 5 minutes for questions. You can choose whether to present in Bulgarian or English. All talks will be in the same track.
The talks will be 30 minutes with additional 5 minutes for questions. You can choose whether to present in Bulgarian or English. All talks will be in the same track. You are welcome to submit more than one talk – we’d love to hear all your ideas. The application deadline is July 1st, 2017.
Please, note that we expect presentations to be sent to us at least 2 weeks before the conference.